Ten Toes Board Emporium
Ten Toes Board Emporium
the WEEKENDER is our anytime-any-place inflatable standup paddleboard for the casual thrill-seeker. Its 10’ length and rounded hull make paddleboarding easy on calm water as well as in surf for people of all skill levels. The size and shape of the WEEKENDER make this board more stable and easier to balance on, which means it’s an especially good choice for yoga. The sturdy handle in the middle of the front of the board makes carrying it around easy and doesn’t get in the way when you’re paddling on water.
Our boards are made of military-grade PVC and put together with dropstitch technology. These boards are designed and constructed to be virtually unbreakable as well as impressively portable. When fully inflated, the WEEKENDER measures 10’ long by 30” wide and 6” thick and is just as rigid as non-inflatable standup paddleboards. When deflated, though, the board measures only 11” by 36” and stays tightly wound up with its black nylon strap. Store your board in any crevice of your car or home without wasting space.
The deck pad is a textured foam for comfort and additional stability. Less slipping and sliding means less falling over! the WEEKENDER has four front stainless steel D-rings with a bungee cord connecting them, so you can easily stow extra equipment and your paddle. The aluminum paddle is impressively lightweight but highly durable and adjustable. It can extend to a whopping 8’+ but collapses down to less than 3’ for easy transport. There is one D-ring near the back of the board for you to attach a leash or secure it to a boat or dock. The three nylon fins improve your control over your direction. They are removable for easy stowing and transport. The high-intensity sleek black manual black pump included inflates the paddleboard via the standardized H3 valve.
The Whole Package
All of our boards come with everything you’ll need to master great bodies of water.
- -WEEKENDER 10’ hardwearing standup paddleboard
- -Textured non-slip comfort deck pad
- -Three-piece aluminum adjustable paddle
- -A manual high-intensity air pump
- -Three nylon removable fins
- -A repair kit
- -This board has a weight limit of 275lbs
- Materials and Manufacturing: Military-grade PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve: Standardized H3
- Deck Pad: EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions: 10’x30”x6”
- Weight of Board: 29 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions: 11x36”
- Max PSI: 15
- Recommended Weight Limit: 275lbs
- D-Rings: 4 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area: Bungee cord connected through 4 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins: 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle: 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 9’ and collapses to about 3’ for easy transport
- Pump: High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit: Includes valve wrench, adhesive, and PVC patching for you board