It’s true. The revolution is here. Viva la Mantra-7! We’ve turned our esteemed fixed-gear model into a seven-speed all-the-time bike. The Mantra-7 sports the same beloved features as our single-speed, but is now slightly more robust and up for the most vigorous of rides. With the multi-speed drivetrain, you can get up hills and trails better and faster with less exertion and exhaustion.
Shimano is a veteran in the cycling industry. The Shimano Altus seven-speed drivetrain is known for its reliability, durability, and ultra smooth ride. Shifting with the RevoShift grip shifter is also easy, intuitive, and precise. The quick response time is ideal for aggressive and accurate riding.
The Mantra-7 flaunts the same time-trusted, hardwearing, long-lasting UrbanComfort frame. It’s hand-built. It’s tig-welded. It’s double-butted. It’s high-tensile strength steel. It’s lightweight. Together these qualities make up one helluva commuter bike, primed for all sorts of scenarios, whether you’re riding to work or home or 50 miles inland just because. The frame and fork have bar spin clearance, horizontal droupouts, and no toe overlap.
We’ve zeroed in on the quality of riding experience and have incorporated only the best parts and pieces. We handpick every component that goes on our bikes, and the Mantra-7 is no different. Front and rear brakes give you more control and keep you safer. You can stop your bike immediately as needed. Super deep-V rims with machined braking surface, a KMC chain, VP freestyle pedals, and Wanda tires lay a perfect foundation for an impressively smooth ride. This is the ultimate commuting machine.
We strongly suggest that you take your bike to a professional bicycle mechanic to be built and/or checked out to ensure that the cog and lockring are tightened, the brakes adjusted, and the wheels trued.
- Frame: Hand-built tig-welded "UrbanComfort" design high-tensile strength steel frame and fork with bar spin clearance, horizontal drop outs, and no toe overlap
- Brakes: Alloy front and rear Promax Radius Lever Brakes
- Tires: 700x32c Kenda Kwest
- Fork: Tig Welded 1 1/8" Threadless, 45º rake
- Handlebar: Lightweight Alloy Riser Bar 520mm, 25.4
- Stem: 90mm Promax Alloy
- Crank: Alloy Forged 3-piece 165mm arms, 46T
- Shifter: Shimano 7-Speed RevoShift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Derailleur:Shimano Altus
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing NECO
- Pedals: VP Freestyle Pedals
- Rims: 43mm Stars Super Deep-V Rims with Machined Sidewall Surface and Stainless Steel Spokes
- Hub Rear: Retrospec Sealed Cartridge Bearing Freewheel
- Hub Front: Retrospec Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy Integrated
- Seatpost: Alloy 25.4
- Grips: Kraton Rubber
- Recommended Weight Limit: 220 LBS
- Mantra-7 Assembly Instructions