The Retrospec CityLite bike light is the favorite among nighttime commuting cyclists. This elegantly designed unit is comprised of two interlocking bike lights. The white headlight is placed on the handlebars of your bike while the red light is secured onto the seatpost, facing behind your bike. Riders can switch the light settings between constant, flashing, or completely off. The ingenious construction of these lights keeps bicyclists safe and visible even from the side. The CityLite bike light set has a 220º light angle.
One of the best features of this unique and innovative bike light is that it is easy to install and remove. It slides onto the bicycle with ease and stays securely connected until you decide to take it off. Once removed, the two segments fit into each other to form a compact unit ready for pocket storage.
Additionally, this Danish-made bike light has received a series of well-deserved design awards, including:
Bronze A' Design Award Winner in Digital and Electronic Devices Design Category, 2012-2013.
Reddot Design Award winner 2012
Product Design Award 2012
Design-Technology Award Materialica 2012
- Interlocking SuperBright L.E.D. Front and Rear Set
- 220' Light diffusion can be seen from sides
- Consistent light intensity for longer run times
- Quick mounting options without any tools, easy to remove from bike when not riding
- Interlocking design makes for convenient storage and transport
- Powered by two lithium coin cells connected in parallel, doubling batteries’ life span
- Dimensions: 65.3x26x34mm
- Light Housing: Plastic; Lenses: Plastic; PC Button: Plastic injection molded SEBS; Electronics: PCBA