Want to keep your foot in place while you ride? But don’t want to deal with a pesky strap that restricts your foot even more? Retrospec’s Pedal with Strapless Cage is the solution to your problems. We all know what a pain it is to ride fast and suddenly have to stop at a stoplight and then awkwardly try to get your foot out of the strap before losing your balance, and subsequently falling over/having your bike fall on top of you. Our super strong nylon strapless cage and pedal allows you to quickly and easily slip in and out of the cage (and all without scuffing up shoes). If you decide that the whole cage thing isn’t for you at all, simply take it off (this cage is entirely removable). This single-piece polypropylene plastic pedal has a 7mm boron steel axle with ball bearings, which means it will last you ride after ride after ride. We also include reflectors that are pre-installed, so you’re kept safe as you commute or cycle around willy nilly (we don’t judge).
- One piece resin body with 100x76mm platform with grip nodes to prevent slipping
- Cage molded from unbreakable nylon and ergonomically designed for a comfortable foot hold
- One size, no straps required
- Built-in reflectors for ultimate safety
- For use with all types of bikes: Road, Cross, Fixed-Gear, Track, Touring, etc.